[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - jsf on jbossas 3.2.7

pietro.maggi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 13 06:35:09 EDT 2006

Hi,
I don't know if this is the right forum to post (in that case please tell me a more suitable one...)

By the way:

I have a jsf web application using myfaces and I must make it run on JbossAS 3.2.7. I simply copied the war file under the server\default\deploy directory. It seems that when the jsf tries to access to the property 'myProp' of bean 'myBean' the following exception arises:

javax.faces.el.PropertyNotFoundException: Base is null: myBean

Actually the WEB-INF/lib directory contains the following jars (jsf and application specific):

bsh-2.0b4.jar
commons-beanutils.jar
commons-codec.jar
commons-collections.jar