[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: End a task and begin another at the same time?

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 13 12:04:01 EDT 2006

"tom.baeyens at jboss.com" wrote : there is one special situation in which this could make sense:  after a task is ended, this could result in the process creating a new task for the logged in user.  if that is the case, navigation could be done straight to the new task.  if there is no new task for the logged in user, navigation could proceed to a task list page.

Is this something that will work? If so how would it be done?

I have a task node at which the user makes a decision (there are multiple transitions out of the node), one of these leads to another task node.  I would like the user to be able to start the task straight away or to start the task at a later time; because of this requirement I think it has to be two seperate tasks rather than one with a pageflow.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978208#3978208

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978208