[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Porting JBPM to run on JBoss 4.0.4GA with PostgreSQL

saschwen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 13 12:44:01 EDT 2006

Hello,  It's me again,

I've just downloaded the hibernate source code and looked to look at the PostgreSQLDialect class.

I found a line in there that looked suspicious.

  | registerColumnType( Types.BIT, "bool" );

I changed the type to boolean and it now works.

  | registerColumnType( Types.BOOLEAN, "bool" );

I'm going to open a bug now.

I know I ended up figuring this one out on my own, but thanks anyway.

:)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978221#3978221

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978221