[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: can't evict manually entity bean from treecache

laszlo.fogas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 13 13:50:08 EDT 2006

ehh submit :)

so, after i checked that my entity bean is in the cache:

anonymous wrote : log.info(cache.printDetails());

and yes it's in the cache
anonymous wrote :
  | /a
  |
  |     /b
  |
  |       /business
  |
  |         /model
  |
  |           /Felhasznalok
  |
  |     /a.b.business.model.Felhasznalok#1
  | item: CacheEntry(a.b.business.model.Felhasznalok)[...]

after trying to remove it from the cache:

anonymous wrote : cache.remove("/a/b/business/model/Felhasznalok/a.b.business.model.Felhasznalok#1");

but the log says that

anonymous wrote : processRemoveNodes(): Can't find node associated with fqn: /a/b/business/model/Felhasznalok/a.b.business.model.Felhasznalok#1Could have been evicted earlier. Will just continue

I don't understand why!

if i remove its parent node than works fine, but it would remove all of the objects instance in the cache, and i don't want this behaviour.

If i put into the cache an object with the same name, it removes that instance using the former mentioned solution.

Other thing i tried that removing with hibernate:

session.getSessionFactory().evict(Felhasznalok.class,instance);

it has no effect.

Am I doing something wrong?

thanks in advance, lazlo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978250#3978250