[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SFSB - NotSerializableException

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 13 13:56:52 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote : For now, I've learned that it's not clear to me what the 'proper' way is to build an application using the latest MyFaces + Tomahawk + Facelets and deploy in JBoss (er..tomcat). I would appreciate any pointers on where particular jars should be developing .ear-style apps using these frameworks/components. Currently, I have Facelets + Tomahawk in my .ear / MyFaces 1.1.4 has been installed in the JBoss-tomcat sar (in jsf-libs).

This is the correct way to do it.

The only thing you might need to do differently is either:

(a) put Tomahawk in jsf-libs or
(b) make sure you hack the tomahawk jar to remove any classes that are duplicated between myfaces-impl.jar and tomahawk.jar

But perhaps they already fixed the problem of duplicated classes in their latest releases. But you had better check.

Or you could just not use Tomahawk, and find a different JSF component library.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978252#3978252

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978252