[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: @PreDestroy not working..?

plexiq do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 14 16:15:07 EDT 2006

Mhm, spent some more hours on this problem.

Im now using very very basic SLSB's, and i still cant get @PreDestroy working. Any hints?

  | package ...;
  |
  | ..
  | import javax.ejb.Stateless;
  | import javax.persistence.EntityManager;
  | import javax.persistence.PersistenceContext;
  | import javax.annotation.PostConstruct;
  | import javax.annotation.PreDestroy;
  |
  | @Stateless
  | public class RankingBean implements Ranking {
  |
  |     @PersistenceContext(unitName="...")
  |     protected EntityManager em;
  |
  |     public void keke(){}
  |
  |     @PostConstruct
  |     public void thisOneWorksFine() {
  |         System.err.println("PostConstruct.");
  |
  |     }
  |
  |     @PreDestroy
  |     public void thisOneNeverGetsCalled() {
  |         System.err.println("PreDestroy.");
  |     }
  | }

and

  | package ...;
  |
  | import javax.ejb.Local;

  | @Local
  | public interface Ranking {
  |
  | public void keke();
  |
  | }

I wasted lots(!) of time on this, and i'm really clueless what might be the reason for the problem. I'd appreciate any help a lot ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978357#3978357

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978357