[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Reset button

jaap do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 15 12:15:42 EDT 2006

JCA does not really interest me. I was looking for some more managable/control in a new messaging solution.

I already found the answers to my questions myself. I have installed JBoss Messaging. There is as far as i can see no 'reset button' where you can repair a stalled queue on the fly. And the management interface (JMX) is as good as JBossMQ. No new features concerning robustness. I did see some extra configuration to tackle performance issues.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978400#3978400

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978400