[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam with Jbpm - Operation not allowed.

chuckadams do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 15 16:00:22 EDT 2006

I found that the booking example wasn't adding jboss-seam-ui.jar to the build, and after copying it into WEB-INF/lib, it seems to work fine.

Validation errors are looking a little strange, giving me the form id unbidden, like so:

j_id16:password: Validation Error: Value is required.

But I suspect that's a new default from somewhere, and I could probably fix or work around it easily.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978417#3978417

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978417