[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: JMS connections go down for about a minute periodically

hannwei do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 16 01:50:35 EDT 2006

"genman" wrote : What are the server settings for the client ping interval and socket read timeout?

They remain the JBoss default values:

  |     <!-- The ping period in millis -->
  |     <attribute name="PingPeriod">60000</attribute>
  |
  |     <!-- Ensure this is greater than the ping period -->
  |     <attribute name="ReadTimeout">120000</attribute>
  |     <!-- Used to disconnect the client on the clientside if there is no activity
  |  -->
  |     <!-- Ensure this is greater than the ping period -->
  |     <attribute name="ClientReadTimeout">120000</attribute>

I have just noticed that the disconnections have not happened for two consecutive days.  So, there were no connection rebuilds or recoveries for two days.  The disconnections do not seem periodic these few days.

jms/uil2-service.xml that contains the configuration above has never been changed.

Hann Wei

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978439#3978439

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978439