[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Replace library without restart possible?

Stephan Schuster do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 16 04:36:57 EDT 2006

Hi together,

my webapplication running on JBoss uses several JARs located in its own lib directory. Now I tried to replace two of them with a newer version via ANT's "copy"-task and a subsequent "touch" on the according "web.xml". However, I get an "java.util.zip.ZipException: invalid block type"-Exception afterwards. If I restart JBoss everything is works fine.

So my question is: Is it possible to replace JARs of a webapplication without having to restart JBoss at all?

Thanks for your help,

Stephan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978467#3978467

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978467