[jboss-user] [J2EE Design Patterns] - Re: Online forum

nnaneme_i do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 16 06:01:58 EDT 2006

I had posted a 'newTopic' titled "Online forum" in which I sought help on an issue. I had another question on the same topic but I decided not to post it as a reply. I created a new "Online forum" topic, within the same forum as the first. I wanted to know how JBoss forum handles creating  duplicate topics within a forum. It appears it was allowed. Can anyone help me with the logic or reason behind this. I used to think that it should be disallowed.
Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978478#3978478

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978478