[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - JavaScript Error when using sortable <t:dataTable>

appendix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 16 12:11:35 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'd like to use the Apache Tomahawk dataTable component to display Seams taskInstanceList using pagination and to be able to sort the table according to the users selection.

I followed the recommendations on this forum and I'm able to use tomahawk components (tested with dataTable, inputDate,...).
After wrapping the taskInstanceList into another class, responsible for holding the logic for sorting, I'm able to get a perfectly rendered dataTable on my page. Another thing working right out of the box was pagination, but I've a little issue when it comes to be able to sort the table.

Whenever a I click on a header field of the table, I get a JavaScript error
anonymous wrote : clear__5Fid69 is not defined.

  | <t:dataTable value="#{pagedTaskInstanceList.list}" var="task"
  | 	rows="5" id="tasks" preserveDataModel="false" rowId="#{task.id}"
  | 	sortColumn="#{pagedTaskInstanceList.sort}"
  | 	sortAscending="#{pagedTaskInstanceList.ascending}"
  | 	preserveSort="true" styleClass="scrollerTable">
  |
  | 	<h:column>
  | 		<f:facet name="header">Id</f:facet>
  | 	  #{task.id}
  |         </h:column>
  |
  |   <!-- further columns skipped -->
  |
  | </t:dataTable>

Has anyone managed to get a sortable and paged tomahawk datatable running? Anyonw any ideas on what I could possibly miss?
Is there an easier way to get the taskInstanceLIst paged and sortable?

Thanks for any pointers,

   Kurt

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978586#3978586

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978586