[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Struts bridge

rutfield do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 16 12:17:40 EDT 2006

I can use some help here. I am missing something which I hope is a basic point - setting up the initial URL. I am getting an 'invalid path' when I replace the /Welcome items in struts-config.xml.

This posting was very helpful. I have the demo app running and can rebuild/modify it within eclipse.

I have read through the documentation and it appears as though my application (even though it uses tiles) is a good candidate.

The application's URL is of the form: http://servername/recruit/public/3110001/postings.do

The action path seems fine... /public/311*/postings

Instead of /Welcome.do, I want to handle the above URL.

1. What should the path be in struct-config global forward definitions?
2. What directories are then needed under WEB-INF to be consistent?

CR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978589#3978589

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978589