[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Local and Remote interfaces required in EJB3

esfahan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 16 17:20:56 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote :
  | Sounds like you'd just like an XDoclet-esque step for generating Java source before compilation?

Yeah, sounds like it.  I hoped that there would be no need for XDoclet anymore with EJB3, but it seems there actually is.  I guess 'my imaginary' annoatations would in this case become XDoclet annotations which generate the interfaces pre-compliation.

Nevertheless, it would just feel right to get rid of the local and remote interfaces.

Thanks for your clarifications though.

--Hardy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978643#3978643

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978643