[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: JBoss Ide 2.0.0-Beta2 problem

justin033 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 16 22:11:16 EDT 2006

"msell" wrote : Not sure how things got straightened out, but somehow restarting Beta 2, and working through the steps again worked.

  | Everything appears to be working fine now - not quite sure why or how. I reproduced my steps from the first startup and the "finish" button was enabled this time.
  |
  | Probably missed something the first time...

Now is working for u???
i try to create the new ejb3.0 project sometimes, the problem is the same..
my jboss as: jboss-4.0.4.GA\server\default\deploy\ejb3.deployer
and has the ejb3.0 jars. i believe my jboss server is Ok, before using JBOSS IDE Beta2.0, is running the EJB3.0 project.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978675#3978675

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978675