[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Re: Does anyone go through the Duke's Bank example in the Ge

psbase do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 17 01:19:52 EDT 2006

"psbase" wrote : I've got exactly the same problem and I am stuck :-/
  | Any help would be appreciated ;-)
  |
  | (Running JBOSS 4.0.4 GA with first patch)

I don't know how I did, but the Problem is solved now. (probably restarted jboss)

Still very confusing is: In the Logs I see "DEBUG" Messages from the application, but "ERROR"-messages from the Jboss-Logging
like this: 06:16:37,297 ERROR [STDERR] Debug: /accountList

anyway looks good now. thanx

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978682#3978682

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978682