[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Using SEAM with Apache Tree2

jdijkmeijer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 17 03:00:04 EDT 2006

I'm also on the problem now.
My SB ClassifierManagement.treeData is populated by an entitybean. However my deployment fails because the tomahawk classes cant be found. The removal of the backingbean the view logic is partly going to the sessionbean, putting the tomahawk jar inside the web-inf/lib/ making it invisible for the SB.

So I'm thinking right now that for this kind of "advanced"  mixtture of appdata an ui-logic the backing bean will be back? Or should tomahawk.jar be globalized as topic origator stated?

any thoughts welcome.
regards,
Jeroen.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978700#3978700