[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Problems with Local SessionBeans

elster do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 17 05:17:21 EDT 2006

I'am using Local SessionBeans with Object Arguments.
For Example:

@Stateless
@Local(BiManager.class)
@LocalBinding(jndiBinding="BiManager")
public class UserManagerBean implements UserManager {

   public void registerUser(Object newUserData){

I get a error message (IllegalArgumentException....)

When i am changing "Object newUserData" to "String newUserData" then i get a correct configurated Code, which is running on the deploy folder.
On the other hand, when i change the code from LocalBean to RemoteBean then the code is not running. So my conclusion is that i can use primitive datatypes only on LocalBeans and with RemoteBeans i can handle object types. is this a bug or feature. Am I doing smth wrong?

Thanks for your replies.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978724#3978724

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978724