[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Problem using .NET Compact Framework Client

manuel.gentile@itd.cnr.it do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 17 05:49:02 EDT 2006

I known that it is a Microsoft problem, anyway I post the error to ask for a solution!

I develop a Web Service using JBossWS. The WSDL generated define some complex types... with inside some sequences....
When i use the WS with a Desktop client everything goes fine; instead the compact framework have some problem in recognize the sequence... in particular the order of fields into the various sequence did not follow the wsdl...!!!!!

Any suggestion.....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978738#3978738

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978738