[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: programatically set window state to Maximized

bhupeshs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 17 06:56:57 EDT 2006

Assume that whenever the edit button is clicked on the portlet, the portlet has to be displayed in maximized mode. Here the user is not clicking on a portlet url but the standard edit button of the portlet window.

since the maximize has to happen everytime, I thought of putting the code in the doEdit(...) method.  I see that the ActionResponse has the method setWindowState() but not the RenderResponse.

so my code should look something like

    protected void doEdit(RenderRequest request, RenderResponse response)
            throws PortletException, IOException
    {
        //  ** put code to maximize the window. **

        // Edit View logic goes here.
        facesRender(request, response);
    }

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978753#3978753