[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - How to bind a datasource? It is not easy with Jboss

tvan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 17 07:20:35 EDT 2006

Hi,
I have created a datasource in oracle-ds.xml but myDatasource is not bound. I think that it is necessarary to make a dependency in somewhere( in a *-service.xml file) but I really don't know which one and how to do this. The documentation of Jboss just gives examples for *-ds.xml but nothing about the datasource binding. Could you please drop me some information?
Thank you in advance.
Tvan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978758#3978758

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978758