[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Finding

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 17 08:17:28 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote : The variable JBOSS_HOME, is not a system variable, it is used only in jbossAS. It is my problem.
  | I can set it as a system variable but this isn't a good solution.

JBoss while starting up, sets this variable(or some other variables) using System.setProperty() API. So you should be able to obtain the value using the System.getProperty() API mentioned in the earlier post. Give it a try from a JSP/Servlet.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978767#3978767

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978767