[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - mod_jk2 uri's need to be specified deeper than /our-portlets

justinnev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 17 09:50:37 EDT 2006

We are currently using mod_jk2 (yes we know it is deprecated...but need to use it to mirror someone else's config) with jboss 4.0.3SP1 and the packaged jbossweb-tomcat55.sar and liferay.

In our workers2.properties file if I specify a uri for /our-portlets/* nothing works.  However, if I specify one deeper, say /our-portlets/logging/* then that portlet/component will work.

What could be causing the handoff from apache to tomcat to not go one directive deeper?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978796#3978796

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978796