[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - CMS repository Export/Import : bug ?

Antoine_h do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 17 11:45:09 EDT 2006

I export a folder (myFolder) with sub folders and files, for language = en.

I try to import the zip file produced, in another instance of jboss portal (on production machine).

nothing is imported.

if I extract the files from the zip, and rebuild a zip file with them, then the import works.
did the try on various folders, several time.

does someone has encountered this problem ?
any idea where it could come from ?

by the way, why is there a "contents" folder added at the root of the archive file ?
"contents/myFolder/..."

this way, we can't export the folders and directly reimport the archive content (from dev machine to prod machine...).

open a jira for that ?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978828#3978828

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978828