[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Managed Connection Pool Issue

kazam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 17 13:38:58 EDT 2006

I am having a similar problem after migrating from jboss 4.0.2 to jboss 4.0.4.GA.

My connections are reaching the end fast and the idleTimeout doesn't seem to be recovering the connections. It appears that the connection destroyed count goes up alongwith the connection created count. However, the in use connection count only keeps going up until the application crashes with no more managed connections.

Also, I have tried to introduce some connections which aren't being closed and  jca gives no warning about them.

Please help, it appears that this is a jboss 4.0.4 version issue.

Thanks, Kazam.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978846#3978846

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978846