[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Trouble Configuring a Persistence Unit

jantzen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 17 22:44:13 EDT 2006

This is happening with the Java.net AddressBook example (http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2006/05/23/ejb3-persistence-api-for-client-side-developer.html)
too, so it must be an environment configuration issue.

Also, I'm able to set up a regular old Hibernate SessionFactory directly and query the database, so there must be something wonky with the bridge connecting the new JPA classes and the Hibernate classes.

I'm running JBoss 4.0.4, Eclipse 3.2, JBossIDE 2 Beta.  The projects are building with the EJB3 Library which references the JBoss libraries installed under the application server.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978934#3978934

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978934