[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Connection in Use Keeps going Up Jboss 4.0.4.GA Jboss 4.

kazam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 18 02:29:49 EDT 2006

Thanks very much,
4.0.4c was a jboss version I got when I installed jbpm, it was part of the starters kit, I was not aware that it was not a release or tag.

However, it is the same behaviour on the JBOSS 4.0.4 GA.

RetrieveConnection() is being used in servlets, so I will turn it on for servlets and also turn trace onb in log4j.xml.

Also, you are correct it is not JNDI Pooling, I meant the JCA Connection pool.

Thanks very much for the help.
Kazam.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978977#3978977

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978977