[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: from login.jsp -->HTTP Status 400 - Invalid direct refer

shankaran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 18 06:38:28 EDT 2006

thanks jaikiran..thanks a lot.
there is no more way to signin to the app from login.jsp directly?
because most of them store and use the url link as "Favorites" in their IE.
so what is the solution to this problem?
now i modified my login page : ie)
in my login page contain 3 hyperlink.
1) Movies -- (movielogin.jsp)
2) Radios -- (radiologin.jsp)
3) Internet-- (internetlogin.jsp)

here are the same problem. ie)
1)i run the app in IE : http://localhost:8080/myapp/
2) i seen 3 links then i click the "Radios" link the url in IE is:

     http://localhost:8080/myapp/radiologin.jsp
3) now i give valid input entire site is work fine.
BUT...
i am directly(because user may set this link as bookmark and use for login)  go to the "http://localhost:8080/myapp/radiologin.jsp" link then give valid input it give same error :

The request sent by the client was syntactically incorrect (Invalid direct reference to form login page).

could you please give the suggesstion to overcome this problem because i sicky with this one past 2 week so my production getting late.

I am new with this J2ee application especially login configuration so could you please instruct me clearly to solve this.

i am willing to change myapp if this direct url is not possible could you plz tell some other method for login.
My main think is to avail direct url access for my app.

Thanks,
Shankaran.a

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979021#3979021

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979021