[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Diploma thesis jbpm

asmo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 18 07:27:18 EDT 2006

Hi!
I am writing a diploma thesis ( i don't know, if this is the right term for the german word Diplomarbeit ), which deals with jbpm.
Therefor, i have some question and i would be very grateful, if anyone could answer them.

My challenge it to implement a workflow with jbpm.
I thought about two appendages:
1. run the workflow in the frontend. this means to create a web application and the jbpm actions call the backend functions over business delegates.

2. run the workflow in the backend. Therefor i would create a stateless session bean, that contains the jbpm code.

In the meantime i think, that the first approach is more common.
Could someone tell my something about the adavantages / disadvantages of these two approaches.
Is one of them gernerally wrong?

I would be very thankful for any information!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979041#3979041

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979041