[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Should I us JBossCache to replecate files?

AndrewBoyd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 18 08:18:26 EDT 2006

Hi All,
  I have a 2 node cluster.  I have files that need to be processed but the server that creates the file might not be the server that processes the file later.  I started with adding a sub-dir to the farm dir but JBoss keeps trying to deploy the files but they are just data files and I get ZipExceptions.

  It seems like TreeCache might be a solution that would fit but I haven't seen any examples of using it with files/file objects.

  Would using TreeCache to replicate files across a cluster work?  Does anyone have an example of such a use case?

Thanks,

Andrew

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979054#3979054

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979054