[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: statistics not refreshing

JerryGauth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 18 11:43:02 EDT 2006

If you see the CacheMgmtInterceptor mbean in your JBoss JMX Console display, then UseInterceptorMbeans is definitely enabled.

The main TreeCache mbean (e.g., service=TreeCacheXX) and the CacheMgmtInterceptor mbean both have attributes named "Number of Nodes" and "Number of Attributes."  Are these entries non-zero and correct in both mbeans?  The CacheMgmtInterceptor mbean obtains this information directly from the TreeCache mbean so the values should be identical.

I added the JBossCache 1.4SP1 jar to my JBossAS 4.0.4GA server and found that the tomcat cache instance did successfully display statistics.  I just used the cache's mbean to add and retrieve some nodes; the statistics mbean displayed the expected results.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979124#3979124

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979124