[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Ripping out identity component

gigidn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 18 13:33:42 EDT 2006

maybe this can work?

I modified JpdlXmlReader to use definition of service in jbpm.cfg.xml
(still use original fix assignment if no value specified)

JpdlXmlReader

  |     if (expression!=null){
  |         assignmentDelegation.setProcessDefinition(processDefinition);
  |         if (JbpmConfiguration.getInstance().getServiceFactory("Identity") != null)
  |         	assignmentDelegation.setClassName(JbpmConfiguration.getInstance().getServiceFactory("Identity"));
  |         else
  |         	assignmentDelegation.setClassName("org.jbpm.identity.assignment.ExpressionAssignmentHandler");
  |         assignmentDelegation.setConfiguration("<expression>"+expression+"</expression>");
  |
  |     } else {

jbpm.cfg.xml

  | <jbpm-configuration>
  |   <jbpm-context>
  |     <service name="identity" factory="it.xxx.yyy.ExpressionAssignmentHandler" />
  |   </jbpm-context>

but I have a problem calling JbpmConfiguration.getInstance()
because I'm using jbpm inside spring and that call doesn't work!
there is a way?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979154#3979154

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979154