[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JavaScript Error when using sortable <t:dataTable>

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 18 13:45:19 EDT 2006

Well, I agree with most of what you say.

The thing is, that I don't actually want anything too complex and shiny and "rich" for this stuff (I can get rich using Ajax4JSF). But I really would like a simple date picker that I can make pretty using CSS. Same for drop-downs.

The table control is not so important to me. I think I can do something just fine by layering Ajax4JSF over the top of a h:dataTable.

It would be awesome if someone could contribute stuff like this to the Seam tag library.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979156#3979156

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979156