[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - configuring db2 data source

amitabhprasad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 19 01:23:04 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am trying to configure data source for the application running on JBOSS 4.0 , I followed all the steps as detaild on in this links.
http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2004/02/25/jbossjdbc.html

I also see the data source in the JNDI tree, but at runtime the DS is tied to default hypersonic data source, as such all my query are failing with following exceptions

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: invalid schema name: AS in statement [SELECT discriminator, key, value FROM AS.Control]
	at org.hsqldb.jdbc.Util.sqlException(Unknown Source)
	at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcStatement.fetchResult(Unknown Source)
	at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcStatement.executeQuery(Unknown Source)
	at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedStatement.executeQuery(WrappedStatement.java:169).
This stack trace clearly tells that its using hypersonic data base.

Not sure if I am missing any steps.

Thanks in advance

-Amitabh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979248#3979248