[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Binding Dropdown To Database Table Using Seam..

johnurban do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 19 01:38:25 EDT 2006

I figured it out. I had to add this code to the bottom of my factory method:

  |         List selectItems=new ArrayList();
  |         for (Iterator iterator = roomListByOrganization.iterator(); iterator.hasNext();)
  |         {
  |         	Room value = (Room)iterator.next();
  |             SelectItem item = new SelectItem(value, value.getName());
  |             selectItems.add(item);
  |         }
  |
  |         roomListByOrganization = selectItems;

This doesn't seem correct...??? But it does work.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979250#3979250

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979250