[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Hibernate not Working

ahachmann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 19 06:09:01 EDT 2006

Hello There,
I am having a slight problem and hope that anyhone has a solution for this.

As I try to install JBoss-4.0.4 with EJB 3.0 RC9  from console for the reason that i have no x-windows I need to patch EJB 3.0 with ant.

This worked fine on my small debian distri in VM-Ware.

No i have to install the system un our real server and have the following Problem when Deploying an EJB with Entity Beans alltough I went through the exact same steps. Even the JDK is the same (jdk-1.5.0.8)

I took a look in the Lib-directories. All Hibenate libs that exist on the one vmware do exist on the server aswell. What am I missing?

Thanks for any Help,
                          Alexander

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979306#3979306

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979306