[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - BPEL beta2 -

KVAK_TNT do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 19 06:44:05 EDT 2006

Hi!

short question:
What do I have to configure (log4j or whatever), to get rid of the following messages in my JBOSS-Console:

[EhCacheProvider] Could not find configuration [org.jbpm.graph.def.Transition.events]; using defaults.
  | [FromElementType] Using non-qualified column reference [id -> ([ID_])]
(Occurs, when I start the jBOSS AS)

and

ERROR [STDERR] [Fatal Error] :-1:-1: Premature end of file.
  | WARN  [ProxyWarnLog] Narrowing proxy to class org.jbpm.bpel.def.Receive - this operation breaks ==
  | (Allready talked about the last error in another http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=89130;  as it is only a problem of the engine that will be bugfixed in future - it is not usefull to see it everytime...

Greetings
Claus
[/url]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979324#3979324