[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - which tag librarys do you use?

baz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 19 08:29:35 EDT 2006

Hello,
i would like to ask which tag librarys can be used?
In the seam documentation i found:
anonymous wrote : We recommend the Ajax4JSF and
  | ADF faces (now Trinidad) tag libraries for use with Seam. We do not recommend the use of the Tomahawk tag
  | library.
But,
i compiled trinidad for myself and tried to use the contained demo. No luck. :(
So i called http://www.irian.at/home.jsf where the myfaces and trinidad demos are hosted. The current versions of the trinidad demos can be found under the panel Products entry ADF Faces but again no luck. :(
I investigate further and detected a browser coupling. Some brothers work (ie,firefox2.0rc3) others (opera9.02) don't.
This implies that trinidad in the current state is not usefull for me.:-(
So the question really is:
What tag library could be used with seam?
Ciao,
Carsten
PS:
An exception is thrown when calling the trinidad demos from opera:

  | javax.servlet.ServletException: org.apache.jasper.JasperException
  | javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:152)
  | org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl._invokeDoFilter(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:327)
  | org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl._doFilterImpl(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:291)
  | org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl.doFilter(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:214)
  | org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.webapp.TrinidadFilter.doFilter(TrinidadFilter.java:90)
  | org.apache.myfaces.trinidaddemo.webapp.RedirectFilter.doFilter(RedirectFilter.java:95)

 When i change the identification of opera (user agent) to number 3 or 5 (IE) than the trinidad demo page is displayed but not fully functinal (some links are broken)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979351#3979351

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979351