[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Consuming web service -Java Client vs soap ui

nagmca do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 19 14:33:56 EDT 2006

Hi,
I am able to consume a document oriented web service using java client(with generated stubs). I took the snapshot of Soap Request/Response using tcp monitor.
But, I am getting the below exception When I am submiting request using soap Ui or xmp-spy ui.

14:21:10,593 INFO  [AxisServlet] org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer encountered a child element, whi
ch is NOT expected, in something it was trying to deserialize.

Here is the snippet of java client which is able to consume the web services without any issues.

	CustomerManagerSEI service = new CustomerManagerLocator()
			.getCustomerManagerSEIPort();
	String response = service.create(xmlInputFile);

Here is the snippet of soap request I am sending thru soap ui/xml spy which is failing.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<soapenv:Envelope
	<soapenv:Body>

	<String_1 xmlns="">
	<abc:CustomerData
	xmlns:abc="http://managers.es.abc.com/types"
	xsi:schemaLocation="http://managers.es.abc.com/types es-request-schema.xsd">

		Request
		Create
		testing

				sholmes023

								234561

							USA

						Account Administrator
						sholmes at yahoo.com
						Sherlock
						Holmes
						Status

	</abc:CustomerData>
	</String_1>

	</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

I am spending toomuch of time to fix the issue of submitting soap request using soap ui. Its puzzle for me as java client is working fine but not the direct soap request.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979447#3979447

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979447