[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - BPEL beta2 - wait activity

wugf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 19 15:34:51 EDT 2006

I'm using wait activity like
                    <wait for="'PT10S'" />
The actual ELAPSE time varies at each run, from 10 seconds to 120 seconds.

When I used
                    <wait for="'PT30S'" />
The actual ELAPSE time ranged from 30 seconds to 120 seconds from multiple runs. Some runs just timed out even I set the timeout to 10 minutes.

With
                    <wait for="'PT1M'" />
I just got timed out even the timeout was set to 10 minutes.

Could anybody shed some lights on this problem? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979461#3979461

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979461