[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: RC9 + JBoss Messaging 1.0.1GA Install Problem

mherrick66 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 19 16:34:21 EDT 2006

Thanks I did this and it worked.

I then deployed the EJB3 from the JBoss Messaging sample. It deployed, but I can't call it (assume class mismatch since I no longer have Jboss messaging installed).

Stupid question ... from the announcement on R9 it says: "The biggest change is that we switch MDB to be fully JCA Inflow based. This means that the JMS RA is required to be used. "

Is "JMS RA" the same thing as JBoss Messaging?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979474#3979474

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979474