[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: programmatically disabling caching

jlacy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 19 17:25:57 EDT 2006

Yes, as a matter of fact I got back to this issue a few days ago and hadn?t got around to posting my findings.

Unless I am missing something, it doesn?t appear that this was implemented anywhere (as of the 2.4 final release).  I believe the problem is on line 65 of
org.jboss.portal.portlet.aspects.portlet.ProducerCacheInterceptor.invoke().  The cache expiration value is being updated on each request using the configured EXPIRATION_CACHE value regardless of whether an EXPIRATION_CACHE property was set on the response.  I added the following test which seems to work based on what little testing I have done so far.

// Update the fragment cache info only if the value has not been overridden during render processing

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979486#3979486

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979486