[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: RC9 + JBoss Messaging 1.0.1GA Install Problem

mherrick66 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 19 18:55:33 EDT 2006

Thanks. Weston you said: "Previous versions of EJB3 implemented JMS code to integrate with a JMS provider. Starting with EJB3RC9, the generic JMS/JCA adapter in JBoss is used to accomplish this."

So EJB3RC9 integrates with the JCA Adapter right? And it integrates with JBossMQ for me at the moment because I did not install JBoss Messaging.

Does the JMS Resource Adapter work with JBoss Messaging?

What is the best recommended config?

Again, sorry if these are lame questions, I just didn't find a clear answer yet in the docs. Your answers are helpful.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979516#3979516

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979516