[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: how can I do optimistic locking with crud framework?

cja987 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 19 20:27:00 EDT 2006

Aha, that did it, and I get ... yay, an HTTP 500 .. but the right error on the console.  I guess dealing gracefully with the exception means catching it in update() and company.  Figuring out how to present a UI to merge changes should be an interesting project.

I can't see anything in @Begin's javadoc that tells me about return values, and I assumed page actions had to return either null to proceed to the given view-id, or optionally return a new viewid.  Should I should use s:commandLink if I need to defer to a page action instead?  I'll eventually move my complex navigation requirements into jbpm, but it's nice to be able to hack it out with actions first.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979536#3979536

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979536