[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jBPM database

onizuka82 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 19 22:27:54 EDT 2006

Hello there

I have a bit of confusion in the database that jBPM are using. Does jBPM actually uses two database in which one is a object database and the other is relational database. I read the user manual, it states that jBPM actually uses Hibernate and Hypersonic. What does this means? If i am not mistaken, Hibernate is compulsory to use and we can actually choose other Hibernate support JDBC compliant relational databases such as mySQL, firebird and etc. Pls correct me if i am wrong.

Thank you in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979545#3979545

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979545