[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Consuming web service -Java Client vs soap ui

nagmca do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 19 23:09:25 EDT 2006

Sorry for not formatting the question correctly.
Please find the request below. I would like to send xml document as string.

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:typ="http://document.test.nagesh/types">
   <soapenv:Body>
      <typ:create>
         <typ:String_1><abc:CustomerData
	xmlns:twc="http://document.test.nagesh/types"
	xsi:schemaLocation="http://document.test.nagesh/types
es-request-schema.xsd">

	<Header1>
		<Context1>Request</Context1>
		<Action1>Create</Action1>
		<Source1>board</Source1>
	</Header1>
	<Customer1>
	<ID1 localname="CustomerID1">sholmes023</ID1>
		<Account1>
			<ID1 localname="AccountID1">234561</ID1>
			<Division1>austin</Division1>
		</Account1>
		<Role1>Account Administrator</Role1>
		<Email1>sholmes at yahoo.com</Email1>
		<FirstName1>Sherlock</FirstName1>
		<MiddleName1>Q</MiddleName1>
		<LastName1>Holmes</LastName1>
		<Status1>Status</Status1>
	</Customer1>
</abc:CustomerData>
</typ:String_1>
      </typ:create>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

I am able to consume the same web service using java client with generated stubs without any issues, why soap ui is throwing exception? One cold fusion guy try to consume my web service and he got the same exception (SimpleDeserializer encountered a child element, which is NOT expected) so I am trying to simulate the problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979546#3979546

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979546