[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: programmatically disabling caching

bmcgovern do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 20 09:03:28 EDT 2006

I agree.  I've tried setting the expiration-cache value to 0 explicitly in portlet.xml and programatically in doView, each time it doesnt set.

I'm stuck on this cause i need a work around for my situation..

first time a form submits - processAction is called then doView.  doView checks for existance of params set by processAction.

Subsequent page loads invoke only doView which reads params already set by processAction and its screwing things up.

Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979652#3979652

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979652