[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Javascript popup and refresh opening page

sws42 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 20 10:48:20 EDT 2006

Hi!

I've got a problem regarding some data input with a popup-window and refreshing the original page.
So, because the data to input doesn't fill a page, i thought it would be nice to open a new, small, window with javascript and let the user give the new data(eg, select a value from a combobox and insert it into the DB). After clicking on the close-button the popup should disappear and the calling page should be refreshed to reflect the changes. No problem until here, but when i reload the page (javascript), the browser tells me that it would resend the post-data. Thats not what i want. The tomhawk-popup doesn't fit my wish, because, as far as i understood, only works with mousemove.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Stefan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979678#3979678