[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Where is my portal Instance?

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 20 13:19:05 EDT 2006

Let me see if I understand correctly. You want two different portals, each running in it own application server and using its own database. But you want to define the portal only once.

If that is the case. you can do one of the following:

1) Define the portal entirely using a *-object.xml file and deploy that to both portals.

2) Use the Management Portlet to define the new portal and clone the database (for example, in MySQL you could export the database data and load it into a new database)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979700#3979700

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979700