[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Timer event is always handled by a new instance?

mkleiderman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 20 16:15:54 EDT 2006

This one has managed to bite me a couple of times, and I'm contemplating putting together an MBean to check all the timers on system startup and cancel any timers that look like zombies.

I'm having trouble making sense of the EJBTImerService MBeans getTimerService interface - it's looking for an ObjectName parameter, and I'm not certain what's the right parameter to pass in.

Is the text ObjectName the bit that follows target= in the listTimers return value?  It looks like:
jboss.j2ee:service=EJB3,ear=[ear-name]ear,jar=[ejb-jar-name],name=[target-ejb-name]

Thanks,

- Matt

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979724#3979724

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979724